Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Erin's Gallary

This is one of her other paintings. As you can see she loves animals. So in her own special way she drew them as babies. See there all playing, cuddling, or sleeping together. My favorite is the baby otters. As Erin's sister I think her favorite is the baby polar bears.

As you can see Erin loves to do portriats. Here is one of them. She calls it Colonel Mustard. You may have seen him on the board game Clue. He killed Mr. Body with a rope in the Ballroom. So Erin has said. Just the look on his face makes you think of that. The murderer, but Erin disagrees she thinks this is a trick on the mind that makes you think he killed Mr. Body. He didnt' though. Doesn't the wisdom and anger make you think of him on Clue? Well, it does to me.






As you can see Erin could create something like this if she wanted too. So she did and called it raindrops with the skies. Isn't it beautiful. I mean can't you just feel the emotion and wetness in the painting. She is sure to be a Van Gogh.



Welcome to Erin's gallary. Here we have some of the work Erin my sister has done. As you can see the great detail she puts in is fantastic. I mean those flowers and that woman and let's not forget the hehaw hamster is what makes this amazing picture great. I mean sure we could have sold this work she has made for more than 6,ooo dollars. Instead I put it on my blog for the true eyes to see.


2 comments:

Erin Henderson said...

wow im such a great artist!!! i didnt even know i made that art!!! but thats how great i am!!!!!!! :] *_*

Erin Henderson said...

CCCHHHAAA-CCCHHHHIIIINNNNGGGGG GOES THE MONEY!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$