Friday, August 20, 2010

Revolutionary Road

So I just got done watching Revolutionary Road. You would think that with such a great cast that this movie would beat the heck out of all other movies, well not really. It starts with Frank Wheeler (Leonardo Dicaprio) and April Wheeler (Kate Winslet). They seem like the perfect couple according to their friends Helen (Kathy Bates) and John Givings (Michael Shannon). It's safe to say that once you start watching you want to see more. And how couldn't you with the darling Leonardo and Kate Winslet who both starred in Titanic. Kathy Bates (who also starred in Titanic) however, did make a superb role in this film. As you start going through the movie you realize that this couple isn't what they seem. They fight alot, cheat on eachother, and let's face it never talk to eachother. They seem like total strangers.
As I kept watching it I just had to see how much time I had left. The movie was good I will admit that, but it was to frustrating to completely want to watch over. I will say that I kept watching it because....Mr. Dicaprio is shirtless in one of the scenes ;)! All in all it was an okay film. I would rate it maybe 2 stars tops.

No comments: