Sunday, April 15, 2007

jaws the revenge

If you ever think about watching Jaws The Revenge think again. I hate to say this but it is probably the most gruesome, horrifying,and saddest movies. Oh don't forget it is super stupid. If you have ever seen the first one you should know Chief Brodey and his cute son. Well Brodey dies mysteriously it doesn't show how. But his adorable son now engaged dies by the shark. Well if you've seen it you know his cute son copies him while he's blaming himself. Well at his son's funeral they show him doing that. Let me tell you something never watch it if you have seen the first one that part made me cry. Only with someone the heart of steel would watch I don't normally cry in movies but this time I did.

1 comment:

KYLady said...

Jaws movies are stupid...or maybe my heart is made of steel. The shark just isn't real enough looking to make me believe it's really killing anyone.