Friday, April 13, 2007



Okay I know this is a tiny picture, but hey all pictures come in different shapes and sizes right? Well this is a picture of one of the many favorite animal I adore. She is doing what I normally do when I get bored climb a tree. There is this tree in our front yard that is atleast more than 50 ft high. And guess what? I can climb all the way to the top. Super cool right? Well I can climb it just like a squirrel or like this hamster. I used to have a hamster back in the o'l days. Yeah pretty fun. Her name was Nosey because she had a big nose and was always nosey. My sister Erin had one named Belle. And no, not after Beauty and the Beast. Hamsters are nocturnal so they kept us up all night long. But not Erin she is the most sound sleeper in the entire world. Anyway we had alot of fun with them until the day Nosey became mysteriously sick. We don't how and we don't know why but she did live from 2002- 2005. She was an awesome hamster. She never bit and I mean never. Well she was very fun and very missed. We had to giver her a propper buriel. My friend kristen also known as my "sister" she's not really my sister but we are close like sisters. We decorated a rock and made it look like a real tomb stone. We buried her in our garden. We have many animals in there. Such as my mom's cat named Tiger, a bird that my sister Sarah found still in the nest that had fallen, my lizard Bubbles after the power puff girls, my sister Erin's lizard Josee, and now Nosey. We dearly miss her.

No comments: