Thursday, August 2, 2007

This Blog is going EPIC



The movie I am going to talk to you about is Epic Movie. It's about four orphans who go on an epic adventure to Willy Wonka's factory. When they soon discover he is a psyco maniac. When they go over there he locks them up in a bedroom. He tries to find them for more experiments. When they try to hide from him. Lucy finds a door and discovers what is inside. It's a magic wardrobe!!!! She opens it and finds that it is piled with junk. And well very dangerous. She almosts suffocates because of the plastic wrap guarding the way into Gnarnia. Yes with a g. Along the way she meets new friends, and her siblings come and join her. This movie is a spoof off of Willy Wonka, Pirates of the Caribbean, Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, Harry Potter, X-man, Nacho Libre, Snakes on a plane, The Davinci code, and well Paris Hilton. Yeah it's hilarious!!!


Here we have our own Willy Wonka. Which is an amazing dancer might I say!!! Yeah totally excellant!!!! Well anyway he is a major psyco maniac. I mean he lores kids into his factory and traps them in towers and experiments on them. It is pretty scary. I mean creepy. Anyway I'm glad I didn't win a golden ticket to go to him can you imagine. Ahhh!! Seriously though beware of him if you see him on the movie.(if you buy it that is)

This is where Willy Wonka tells them his special secret to his legendary candy. This is what I mean by psyco maniac..... the secret is................. REAL HUMAN PARTS. He said that there would be an itty bitty piece of them in a type of candy literally. It freaked me out when I heard that. When he locks them up he tells them to try his GUMballs. Let's think about it GUMBALLS. I bet it really is made out of real human gums. Some of the candies shown are nutty bars, the box with a suprise(like peter's tooth), sour yellow HEADS, and HEART chocolates. Discusting!!!!

I'm sorry I forgot to mention the four orphans. As you can see these are the people from the movie Willy Wonka. (from left) Agustus, Charly, Veruca, and Violet. Now in Gnarnia they are (from left) Edward, Peter, Susan, and Lucy. These are the unfortunate orphans. They go on an epic adventure. Of course to meet Willy Wonka. It's amazing what Lucy can do. She can solve codes like the Davinci Code, but yet she is so stupid. Peter is trying to seem tough so he can win the heart of his love Mystic or pronounced Mystique. Any way this is a really good movie so I hope you see it.


This is the orphans with Mr.Tubnas's crib. Yes like the show Kribbs. This is Mr. Tubnas's husband Harry Beaver. They are on there way to meet Aslo Liman. Half Lion Half Man. Yes this is a very cool movie. My sister Sarah thinks it's stupid and not funny, but I saw her laugh. Yes I did. So if she laughs you will laugh. Honestly. It might only have one star, but it is good. By good I mean stupid so that's why you laugh. Like on the stuff you put on You Tube. It's stupid, but you laugh anyway. That's kind of like this movie.



This is where they meet Harry Potter and his gang, Hermione and Ron. As you can see these "kids", and I use that term loosely because well they look like they are like 40 or 50. Something around that age or maybe a little bit older. The orphans are training to meet Aslo. Unfortunatly well they have to train and well it gets kind of messy around there. I mean they have to use bow and arrows, wands, and swords. Oh I forgot to mention this movie also has spoof off of Click. Peter freezes time and they deffiet the army because well nobody showed up on there side.

This is Mr.Tubnas and Lucy. He is showing her the front of his crib. Buy this movie and check it out. It's got a little kitchen full of wine. About three flat screen tv's. A hot tub full of goat girls. A breakdancing floor. And let's not forget the bar. Yes it's a very odd crib but who cares. I mean it's just a movie. It's very interesting though. Seriously you should rent or buy it. Then watch it and you'll travel into a world of laughter. Try it out. Really. No just try it out. NOW!! NOW I'M MAKING YOU. TRY IT OUT NOW!!!!!! Seriously you'll love it. Like me or my stupid sister Erin.

No comments: