Wednesday, August 1, 2007

LITTLE GIRLS !!!!!!!

"Little Girls Little Girls, Everywhere I look I see little" Sound familiar? It's from the musical Annie. Well my mom, sometimes, reminds me of Ms. Hannigan. You know, the mistress who owns the orphanage. Well I really hate it when my mommy says, "Little girls took the hairbrush." I remember one time she said that me and my sister Erin took the steak knife and we either took it to play at a friends house or we played out side with it. We love steak knives. I mean Erin I just love the way when you run with them you drop them on your foot and cut them off. Pf! Mommy if your reading this I just want you to know that Erin and I didn't assasinate Abraham Lincoln. Yeah I know you might have thought that but we didn't. You know we don't always do things. Like we always "play with steak knives". Sometimes we " play with a hair dryer". You know mommy I have you know that when you blamed us we found it in your room. Yeah. So mommy in other words................DON'T ALWAYS BLAME US.

1 comment:

KYLady said...

My sweet little girl, you guys aren't so little any more. I wouldn't always blame you if you weren't always guilty. OK, I'll be fair, you aren't always guilty, just 99.9% of the time. I love you.