Sunday, July 15, 2007

Fun in the Sun















This year is going to be an exciting new year at Myrtle Beach. You see we go every year and we always have a blast. I mean there is so many things you can do there. From its amazing resturants to its wild stores. My sister Sarah used to go into this poster store. I don't remember what it was called but it was really cool. Last year me dad found some pretty big shark's teeth. You see me and my sister Erin watched a shark special with our cousin Jake on the 4th of July that year. So we knew all these different kinds of sharks and what there teeth looked like. From one of the shark's teeth you could tell that is was a great white. From another it was a tiger shark from its teeth with the jagged edges.









One of the many stores I am going to visit is my number one favorite, Build-a-Bear Workshop. I mean I love to buy clothes there, and now you can make shirts. What you do is pick out a shirt color. Then they give you this special sheet of paper. They will also give you a box of crayons. When your finished you give the shirt and paper to the cashier and they will make it and you pay for it. I made one for my special fluffy. Erin also made for her precious Sparky. We think alike and we know what we want the minute we get there the only problem is choosing. I mean there is all this stuff me and Erin want to buy but what to choose. It's actually something everyone faces even my mom. When we went to Wal-Mart. It was a very bad idea. She didn't know whether to choose the laundry detergent snuggles or gain. She chose Gain in the end.





The cat store is the second place I want to visit. Okay I know this isn't the Cat Store, but I didn't have a picture of it okay? So why not use a cuter picture of a kitten? I thought it would be useful anyway. The cat store is like heaven for all my Hello Kitty needs. It's like a Hello Kitty store. I mean Hello Kitty is my second role model. My first role model is Erin Smith. She is one of the best dancers we have at our dance studio. It might be small but we have more awards than you would believe. In fact we have a platinum we got at Star Systems and firsts in most of our group dances. She got a first in all her solos last year. It was kind of hard to believe. Also Jessica Legenza got into ABT it stands for American Ballet something. Well anyway she was picked for training with the dancers there in Detroit. Last year she was in the bottom five levels. This year she was on the second to advanced level. Unfortunatly she called and said she didn't get a solo. Oh well we're still very proud of her. Hopefully I'll be like that. So someday in the future I could be like that.



This is pretty much the place we love to go for fudge. You actually see them make it. They also give you free samples. My dad tries to give it to us really late in the week because well what can I say we eat it all. Sometimes we occasionally sneak in his room and steal some. My favorite is chocolate. So daddy if you're reading this just so you know it wasn't just me it was Erin too. We needed fudge it was like we couldn't live without. We've done it ever since we could talk and walk. Sorry that's probably why it was gone without you knowing it. So we'll stop. Don't worry it won't happen again. I promise.

The last place I am going to talk about is Barefoot Landing. I am so going to go to the crystal shop and that place where you get these wanted for stealing pictures me and Erin are getting one taken. We are both robbers and Erin we need to stop. It has been fun braking in schools and stealing stuff, and being like the grinch and stealing the Christmas things. We need to stop this. They want us to take a picture now. From now on let's just stick to the TV's. I'm just kidding seriously though. I have stolen fudge. Well me and Erin that is. Oh well. I'm just glad we're not robbers. Can you imagine that? It's not pretty. Oh another thing I wanted to talk about was the Liberty resturaunt. Oh my gosh! It's like one of my favorite places to eat. I can't wait for the nachos :) Also we are going to play miniature golf and let's not forget to feed the alligators at this seafood reseraunt. We'll have so much fun :)

2 comments:

Erin Henderson said...

oooo sounds fun!!!:]i wish i could go go with you... or maybe i can... wahhahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wwwaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaa!!!!!!! HAHAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! [sigh] hitch-hiking...

Erin Henderson said...

that kitten was soooooooooooooo cute!!!!! :] xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo... by the way, this was to the kitten, NOT YOU!!!!!!