Wednesday, July 4, 2007

democrat and republican



This is what I think the democratic sign should be instead of a stinky old donkey. Yuck. I mean a monkey is like wow! It can climb on trees and eat leaves and bananas. What do donkies do all day? They eat stupid stuff and go hee haw hee haw. How dumb!!! Now personally I think a monkey is a good idea as the democratic symbol because they live free and with out sorrow. This is my opinion of why this would be a good idea. Here are three reasons why it should be the symbol:


. loves to climb trees

. lives free in the wild

. sleeps


Now wasn't that a good saying. I mean can't you just feel the tension in your bodies rising. Just scream to the world I LOVE MONKIES. THEY SHOULD BE THE DEMOCRATIC SYMBOL!!!!!



This is what I think the republican symbol should be. I'm not quite sure why though. I think it's because it expresses it's feelings often and agrees to most things except for food. I know one thing that should agree on. What is that you may ask? Well I ordered something off ebay and well it hasn't come yet. So I believe that this little lamb. Hee Hee! Mary Had a little lamb. Anyway I believe that this little lamb would agree with me that I sould have my package by now? Now that lady said that she uses the express service. Well my muppets haven't come yet so you know what that lady, I don't know what I was going to say.
One thing for sure is that these symbols agree on one thing that is.................... KIDZ BOP 12 SHOULD BE ABANDONED!!!!

1 comment:

KYLady said...

You know the rhesus monkey is one of my most favorite of all monkeys. How thoughtful of you to post of picture of this little fellow. Still, I'm not in favor of associating something so sweet with a political party. I vote we keep one of them the donkey (since we all know the "bad" work for donkey) and make the other party something like mosquitoes or maggots. Or better yet, not penalize the poor donkey and just have maggots and mosquitoes.