Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Kidz Bop 12



This is a CD that most kids want and parents want to buy. Should it be sold? Let's stop and think for a moment. Kids singing Over My Head by. The Fray and Girlfriend by. Avril Lavigne. We should boy cott it. It is a disgrace to all the bands out there and soloists. It's like watching Sarah Wood, my loving sister, sing black betty and then a child copy it. Sorry Sarah, if you're reading this, it was the first song that popped in my head. Does it sound good? WRONG. This a CD that should be banned from stores. Kidz Bop 12 came out and this is what I'm writing about. I didn't care about it until........................ THEY RUINED MY FAVORITE SONG!!!!!!!
This is my favorite band. The Fray. My favorite song is "How To Save a Life". They sing it. You want to know why I hate Kidz Bop 12. Do you really want to know? It just makes me sick to start talking about this. They sing How to Save a Life. Those kids are high pitched and off key. Why sing those songs? Why? Give me one good reason for making Kidz Bop with that song. Buy it off itunes or something by. the REAL artist. Not by those stupid, wimpy, and no sensed kids who sing people's favorite songs. It's just a disgrace to all the fans of those artists and bands. Tell me something. What would you rather do? Buy the artist of that song on a CD? Listen to that song on the radion? Or buy stupid Kidz Bop? Leave me your comment and tell me which one you chose.









2 comments:

KYLady said...

They say that imitation is the greatest form of flattery. Perhaps the Fray is happy that Kidz Bop chose their song to record, because if they wrote the song, they are probably getting royalties from the sales of the Kidz Bop CD. Also, the Kids Bop version might appeal to people who would never listen to The Fray, resulting in more sales and more exposure. Little sweetheart, it's OK that you think Kidz Bop sucks. If you wrote a song and you heard other people singing it, wouldn't it please you to think that other people liked it so well they learned it and entertained themselves (or others) with it?

Erin Henderson said...

emily you are so right!! kidz bob should not ruin great songs with their high-pitched sqeeky voices!! especially a great song like how to save a life!! we both should boycott the cd